Friday, June 30, 2006

FOOD!!!


Half of the Salmon Sushi we ordered=P
Its Fri again hohoho 4hrs of maths...omg ... anyway i got back my maths paper hoho and i pass!!! hoho and Zhen Jie got FULL MARKS 100/100 for maths!!! hohoho Well done Zhen!!!
After Math tutorial I rushed hm to put down my laptops, stats text books and many more be4 flying to Dover mrt to meet my choir palz at 315pm hohoho I was late for 10mins hoho Luckily I’m not the latest...Forbes was the latest hoho Then we took 106 to orchard and went to eat Sakae Sushi hehe yumyum=P Be4 toking more it, tat let me tell u story abt a clumsy gal named Rosalind hoho She sprained her ankles after she flew out the bus exit with one side of her pair of slippers left on the bus LOLX!!! I noe its evil to laugh at such a poor gal but I juz can’t help it hoho its such an “classic” accident Lolx The culprit was her friend who accidentally stepped on her slippers. She fell F_l_a_t on the ground hohoho She walked like a penguin along orchard todae hohoho bless u=D get well soon!!!
Okay now back to Sakae Sushi. We reached Sakae abt 4pm and there’s lotta ppl hoho we waited for 15mins be4 we got our sits hoho 6ppl squeezing in a 4seater hoho so cozy~~~
We ate the buffet and aim for 100! plates hoho but in the end we only manage to reached our maximum of 60+ plates ...not bad liao la lol. We ordered 20! Plates of salmon sushi!! Waoh!!! I dun really like raw fishes so I din touch the plates hoho We wasted quite an amt of food ..but can’t blame us…coz we dun think some of it was fresh hohoho Lets not go thru the gruesome parts on how we dispose the “leftovers” hohoho
After we ate, we went to eat again!! Hoho we went Swensen’s to eat ice-cream hoho. Actually this isn’t wat most of us planned for the day. U noe y?? hoho coz Shini had a miss communication with our conductress Miss Ho. We are suppose to meet her NXT fri and not this fri for dinner lol. Therefore Shini paid a price which cost 10 bucks hoho I think we’ve got many blur ppl in the A.choir. At swensen’s, I gave XinKai 12 buck to keep and he accidentally placed it in the menu and was being collected by the waiter lolX!!! We onli noticed it when a 2 dollar note fell out frm the menu hohoho we went to search through all the menus to find our missing 10 bucks lolX of coz we found it, otherwise it’ll be a surprise gift for the next customer hohoho
After an enjoyable afternoon Shini and I went hm hoho..I went hm early as I wanted to catch the first episodes of the final season of Smallville and Charmed hohoho ~*maomao*~


No comments: