Sunday, August 27, 2006

I'm Back!!!

OMG so long never blog le arh....but at least i am blogging again hohoho. Can't blame me for not blogging coz of the sch's stupid common test 2 and end of sem Examination n my eng 'O' lvls. Stress rite! hahaha but its over le yeah!!! For the pass weeks i've been TRYING to study, but i was juz to lazy...i noe i will not do well for my exams if i dun study hard but i am not motivated enuf to do so..everydae still watch tv....i did study but not as much as i use to. That's y my results(GPA) keeps dropping frm 3.64 to 3.45 to 3.06.....arh this time round i think it will be less then 3.06...and i hope i dun fail immunology!!! coz i think i realli flung my exam paper ...argh...so scared. AHAHA everyone p.z pray for me!! thnx haha Dun wan to repeat any modules n retain at NP for 1/2 more yr....haix....anyway i am going work during my holz haha ..i've got an interview tmr my sis and my god sis are gonna work there too=D yeah!!! hope i can get my morning shift. This few dae i am buzi crafting a gift for my sec sch princ. haha its a gift frm my sec4 class to Miss Chamb. She's such a wonderful princ. and will'll miss her lots! U noe y in our hearts shes the bex princ...ans===> which princ. will make the effort to remember every single one of her students name...sits down and toks to u during recess..personally come to class and teach the class maths when 'O' lvl is near...disscuss and take students advice and recommendation seriously haha bez princ. i've ever had=] I'm making a cover for a wooden box with patterns crossed stitched on the cover hoho hope it will turn out beautifully...i shall post a pic here once it is done keke I keep poking my fingers la doing the stitches..painful neh...i think now i am immune to it le hoho now i noe how the lab mices feels when we poke them..OUCH!..poor lil thing scrifice their lives for mankind haha After tat present is completed i muz plan wat to get for my sis birthdae le haha sista!! korkor luv u forever!!! keke never said tat personally to her be4 lolx I am thinking of desgining and making a top for her. haha never tired making a womans' top be4 but i can try haha if it turns out well then gd of not i muz think of sth to get her haha omg hopes shes not reading this...it's suppose to be a suprise lol
I've started doing sketches of my desgin le juz ned to pick up the right materials n skills to make it work haha wish me luck!!! gotta go haha hungry keke NoodleS!! here i come whaha ~*maomao*~

No comments: