Sunday, October 15, 2006

HOLZ OVER!!!! NONOooo!

OMG can’t believe holz’s going to end in less then a daes time….haix back to sch to study n work..so sian…During the holz most of the time I am out hoho so I did enjoyed myself lol my birthdae was kinda alrite hoho juz luv my fruit cake!!! Lolx O yesh…thur morning I went cycling with xk SS and Feli lolx We cycled more the 6 hrs!!! AHAHA hoho went hm with a sore butt LOL We cycled frm clementi to West Coast to Pasir Panjang to Science Park n back to clementi again ..plus we cycled a few rounds in west coast park too lol hope I lost some fats! sry guys for leading u all cycle to a dead end lolx i read the map at the busstop and i saw a way tat we can cycle n cut thru science park to bouna vista hoho wat i mis-read was half of the pathway n area is still underconstruction Lolx...oops..hoho. Vivocity Rocks!!! Hoho went there three times le hoho luv the place..its sosoOSososososososSSOSOSooos BIG! Haha but nt all shops are open yet keke but enuf for me to shp le lol 1st dec will be the official opening for Vivocity haha Lvl one u muz walk in a circle…lvl two is the crazy n messy one hoho u hav to walk in loops lolX otherwise u;ll sure miss a few shops lolx Forever 21, Zara, GAP, ESPRIT etc are all located at the ground floor hoho and lots more at lvl 2 WooTs. There are 62! Shops related to Fashion there! lolX start counting ..and dun missed any shops lolx There abt 200 shops in total loh OMG crazy de LOl and I realized tat everytime these three shops no will always be side by side..if not extreamly close to each other in every single shopping complex or centers hohoho…one of my friend complained tat the place is too big hoho is’nt the bigger it is the better? Hoho…and finally p.z p.z HAZE GO AWAY!!! Its killing my nose and my eyes n my throat …and I can’t believe tat some ppl still smoke outdoors when there are already so much smoke covering the whole entire city…so p.z save money dun smoke! If really cannot muz smoke then juz go outdoors and inhale plenty of “hazed” air ..it will make u high too! LOLX can save money n save the environment=DD Yest went marina eat steam boat wit bey nick Gl n wangwang lolx so fun...bez part was butter prawns lol we soke the prawns in oil n let it cook till the oil drys up lol i ate onli one but its super yuMmy! hoho the we went cinie to walk walk...saw a few friends..then we climb stairs up to the E2max floor hoho upon reaching the entrance frm the stairs a sercurity opened the door n said 'no smoking here!' i was like huh...do i look like a smoker ..lol i think he must have seen a ah beng at the corner near us n tot we were tgt lol ...n finally...i MISS U!!...my HOlz=D ~*maomao*~

No comments: