Thursday, April 24, 2008

Another dae closer to NS lol



I recieved my enlistement letter...sian...going to enlist on 10 July 2008 2pm ahaha byebye to my freedom nonOnonONONO lol but nvm la every guy muz go thru NS...then frm Boi become MAN! I also recieved letter of acceptance frm NTU ..got a place in NTU biological Science(first yr) whehehe lolx This few weeks workworkwork so bored lol went clubbing last week so fun la lol i drank abit... then i feel like floating le lol cant even walk st8 lolx Work with Eunice at Summer Sylink now haha so fun la...everydae also lauf...when she lauf her hands will become weak n will start dropping things...so if anyone wanna rob her juz make her lauf lolX Sat gonna hav BBQ with my sec sch classmates!! Haha long time dun hav gathering lee excited hoho C u guys in sat!!!

tired after clubbing yawns...
Nice leh!!! someone cook for me eat de LOL realised haven take pic when i'm near finishing

Me!!! so bored in shop...no customers lolx


Wei Ting and ME!!! at shop

Kimy and ME!!! at Shop

The view of e shop frm where i normally sit lolx
Ladies wan buy shoes n bags lailailai hoho veri nice de













No comments: