Saturday, April 07, 2007

Felizchico !!!

On the empty street in town at 4am...
Me and Jh in Kbox

Finally a dae to Relax and Enjoy!! Haha had been working and working and working…so boring omg…cant imagine me working in a sci lab can argh haha I will juz die.
Ways that you can die in the lab:
Exploding glassware with hot melted gel in a microwave (happened recently right in front of my eyes)
Boredom kills
Fly rotor
which will smack ur head (rotor is a metal thingy tat spins like 140000 rounds per min)
Radiation kills (omg everydae also UV UV UV rays ahaha)
… ... ... ... ... ... ... ... and many more….never ending… ... ... ... .......
I realized that lab work doesn’t suits me. I shall juz finish last yr of my biotech course ..get a diploma go NS and then spent 3 yrs studying sth tat I want! Fashion Design !!! not bad 3 yrs can get a diploma and degree in fashion design haha Whehehe.

haha yest I went out with Jia Hong[….ok la ok la…haha call u NIC la hoho...] after work haha we had our dinner in FIN at Marina [ahah got Xiao Qiang there one eeeww...] haha We each had a seafood platter yummy!! Except for the soft shell crab which is crap….so salty like juz fished it out frm the salt water sea like tat yucks hoho but the others were satisfying. Then we decided to take a train down to town ….Cinie. L for a night of SINGING!!! Haha We were in Kbox from 1130pm to 4 am!! Haha sing till we pengz…hoho Then taunt ard town haha We walk frim town to Bugis to marina to Esplanade n back to town hoho…chit chat …chit chat lauf lauf ..hoho so enjoyable haha JH lets do it again!!!! Haha the ‘walk walk’ session reminded Jh of some.. was once …swt memories ..haha dun sad k ! haha ~*kitomaomao*~

No comments: