Wednesday, December 06, 2006

T.I.R.E.D

hoho so tired sia...slpet at 2am this morning..then todae wads totally a sian dae haha prac was freeking sianz n tirring ...after JiaWang left found our tat i nid to repeat the expt..is like left 45mins onli ahahha..so i chiong lol chiong till i nearly peng..coz my nose is driving me crazy..keep sneezing n sneezing liek cray la lolx tml i no sch haha yeah so hapi ..then i going out with my class guys to eat Suan Cai Huo Guo LOl my han yu ping ying abit sucky lol its a thomson rd i think dman far la...muz travel all the way to AMK then take bus sia...ahaha kinda sianned but go out pei friend no bad la hoho looking foward to eat my mango pudding lei lik so nice esp when u got milk n val. icecream on top OOOO shoik! lolx okie i gonna eat dinner le so hunrgy hurhur..forgot bring wallet to sch todae noe...so blur sia hahaha okie go eat le can smell my roasted chicken sUrP... lol ~*maomao*~

No comments: