Sunday, December 03, 2006

WHAhHahhaha!!!

AHAh Tuo Pai >.<..teaching nic how to use my hP lol
AHAH who Tuo Pai agian hoho
nic Jiahong jOnkO
Hohoho such a tired week...juz finish my ABC CT…I think I am damn careless la argh…haha but I juz hope I will pass lol then I will be like hapi already hoho after CT I went to Gorgeous Gurion’s hse for a BBQ with my classmates[Luecin Lucy Leu See Weng, Jai Ling n her half, Eunice, Guan Ling …any many other frm my LT n GLs …..and also G.Gurion’s cuz n friends lol] etc….and the best part was when I burst into laughter lol n laugh like a chicken[according to Eunice] like for sososos long n sosoos loud and sososos high pitch at times lolx
And on Wed I went out wit JonKo JiaHOng NiCk n Wei mIng lol went to bugis then back to orchard then frm there walk to esplanade lolx Then so funni la ..we ate at Sakae at hereen lol then hor JH firstly dono how to use the wooden chopsticks then hor he wanted to take the Sashimi frm the belt…then overturn lei LOL then we all laugh!! Lol coz the rice n the fish was traveling along the belt LOLX!!!!!! And of coz we make fun of JonKo’s VJC which nearly got me n JH kill on the road LOL lol then later tat nite I went hm wit WM first coz I ned to study for my ABC test argh…sian..anyway lets go out more often okie! lolX ~*maomao*~

No comments: